Build tech that makes an impact
Our products are used by millions of people around the world every year. Most notably, electricityMap is used by countless individuals, businesses, NGOs, and companies to better understand and predict the carbon footprint of their electricity consumption.
Join us in building tech products that empower people and organisations to understand and reduce their carbon footprint. Your life’s work should be something that matters.
Building a sustainable future means having a sustainable approach to work. We aim to create a flexible, calm environment that puts everyone in a position to do their best work.
We respect each other's time and strive to create an environment where everyone is empowered to do their best, most focused work.
As a member in a small but growing team, you'll have the opportunity to be in the driver’s seat, actively shaping your role as we grow together.
We aim for an environment of open-mindedness and psychological safety - where everyone feels welcome to share ideas and views, no matter how outside of the box they may seem.
Climate change is scary. There's no better medicine to alleviate one's anxiety than towake up every morning knowing you're doing your best to fix it.
Competitive salary and startup equity
Lunch and snacks five times a week
Work in one of the most livable cities in the world
Flexible hours, deep work tuesday, remote days.
Work every day to help save the planet
Current Job Opportunities
Senior Full Stack Developer in Copenhagen, Denmark
build the next catalyst for climate action
The Role 💻
We’re looking for a lead full stack developer to join our team in Copenhagen to help us build the world’s first automatic carbon footprint tracking app and expand our product portfolio.
Every day, you'll:
- Work directly with the founder and head of product to develop new features for the Tomorrow app and across our product portfolio
- Steward a high-quality codebase and promote best practices in development within the company
- Contribute in every aspect of the product development process, from thinking through UX and UI to hearing from customers and solving their problems
- Work with a diverse stack of technologies and platforms, including React Native, Node.js, Realm, and others
- Expand your development and leadership experience
Sound Familiar? 🙌
What we’re looking for:
- Experience: Previous experience in a production environment with React, ideally React Native
- Empathy: In order to build a great product and a great company, we all have to be able to put ourselves in our users’ shoes. We strive to assume best intentions, promote positivity through our products and our actions, and to be there when our teammates need support.
- Perspective: We value diverse backgrounds and perspectives - your voice and beliefs will help us all be better and shape the future of the company. Don’t be afraid to take risks and challenge others and yourself.
We believe in the strength of diverse work environments and welcome applications from people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Sounds like your dream job? Apply via email
Get in touch
Didn't find a role that fits? Send us an email with what you have built in the past, and a description of what you'd ideally like to work on.
You can also help by contributing to our Come say hi on our open source projects. channel if you have any questions. slack